Close
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Newbie, or Trading Post Troll

In contrast to what others have posted.....the bug out box.
    73'sIMG_1202.JPG

The "Godfather" of COAR Great-Kazoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1911 View Post
    In contrast to what others have posted.....the bug out box.
    73'sIMG_1202.JPG
    Good Idea.
    The Great Kazoo's Feedback

Ask Yourself: What's more terrifying? Fear or the Frightened .

Woodsmith with "Mod-like" Powers

I love my gun room. I'm tidy by nature, but the rest of my family is not. They know if they leave unauthorized crap in MY room, it's going directly in the trash. It's my oasis of order in a house of chaos. It gets enough natural light to be pleasant all year round, and (you can't tell in the pics) it's extremely well lit with big LED fixtures so it's very bright even at night.

My cabinet business used to be in my home, and this was a part of my shop. All the 14 years we were there, I dreamed of someday growing enough to move into a commercial space and having this room as my personal play room. Three years ago, we actually managed to do it, and I got my wish.

The work island with the vises is for heavy or dirty work. I cut pieces of 1/8" Masonite to use as sacrificial tops to protect the nice top underneath. The other island is primarily used for laying out gear before an event so I can see it all in one place. The wife and kids also use it for crafts, and it's especially handy for wrapping Christmas presents. The computer is pretty much used just for gun stuff, mostly generating dope cards and printing targets.

As you can see, I've developed a thing for Dillon. Even my little shop vac is Dillon blue.

"It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your ignorance"

Thomas Sowell

www.timkulincabinetry.com

See our reviews below:

http://www.thumbtack.com/Tim-Kulin-C...service/788419

It had been a while since I had spent any money in my reloading room other than on components.

I kept hearing people say how awesome the Area 419 upgrades to the FX-120i scales area. Liking good quality tools/accessories, I sprung for one.

After having used it for just over a month, it is a pretty solid scale and trickler. It isn't as fast as my Prometheus and it isn't as accurate. My Prometheus is accurate to the single kernel and adding a single kernel more is much easier with the Prometheus. However changing powders and charge weights is a huge pain in the ass with the Prometheus. This is where the FX-120i makes its money. Now loading different calibers is much faster. Money well spent.

Weapon out and belly in, Tales told of battles won.
    Of things we've done, Caligula would grin