Close
Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vanniek71 View Post
    Sorry bud I work with what I can get on the cheap.....Can follow on facebook as well if you'd like.
    No worries; cheap is my favorite, but I'm a luddite.

No facebook page, either; one of the few things that compete with the U. S. Googlement in the "bad Idea" department.

You'll have to do it the manual way and check the website then I guess lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vanniek71 View Post
    You'll have to do it the manual way and check the website then I guess lol
    I kin do dat. I'm on, around, using, or have available within arms reach a computer every hour of every day. That's why I like traveling to places that have crummy infrastructure or infrastructure that is incompatible with my portable devices; its my only escape.

That and books. I also like books; the kind with actual paper and covers and printed words inside. They appeal to my Luddite nature.

I just completely re-arranged the on-call rotation; I'm off 4th Saturdays for a while (and on second), so FRIDPA is an on-call weekend starting in about two months and ECoIDPA is free for pretty much the rest of the year. It doesn't always suck to be the HMFIC, just most of the time. Saturday is either FRIDPA or CRC, depending on weather. Sunday is RO (wife is getting archery training just down the road...pity I sold my bow).

Ahh that reminds me need to cut my check to the archery range I belong to! Lol almost forgot!

I've update the links to the IDPA's new site on our site and I've added an "IDPA Required Equipment" PDF for reference. The staff of ECIDPA would like to have a firm adherence to IDPA's intention and rules. We hope of foster an environment of IDPA competition that will allow our club shooters to be proficient at other local IDPA matches across the nation as well as state and national matches. To this end, we've decided to take a firm stand in the equipment and procedural rules of IDPA. This PDF is a quick reminder of some key points about equipment as well as providing links to where to get such equipment and an additional link to the rules.

We will also be turning over the web-design to a professional who is on the match staff so we look forward to additional improvements as he has time to work on it.

You can find the main page at:
    www.ecoidpa.com

The new equipment PDF is in the middle of the page and also can be found at this link:
    http://ecoidpa.com/Eastern_Colorado_...0Equipment.pdf

Paper Hunter

Only one more week, I'm getting excited!

Billy Jack Style Crotch Kicker buffalobo's Avatar

Default Re: Eastern Colorado IDPA - @ Colorado Rifle Club, 4th Sat of the month.

Definitely looking forward to it.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2
    If you're unarmed, you are a victim

Feedback

Hi Jason, I started shooting IDPA in 2007. I have shot 10 or 12 matches, but none in the last two years, just to many people.I have a CCW and a FFL-03 C&R. I would be interested in some practice and any tips. Also never shot at CRC range. Im retired so the 7th or 8th will work for me.

Thanks John

All,

The time has finally come, the weather is supposed to be a balmy 72 degrees with zero chance of snow or rain.....

Inaugural ECOIDPA match is a go!

We will have 5 exciting stages for you to shoot and unlimited amounts of fun!

ECOIDPA - http://www.ecoidpa.com
    Hosted at Colorado Rifle Club - http://www.crci.org/
    When: 4/27/13
    Times: Setup/Sign ins - 8am ($5 Match fee discount for those helping with setup),
    New Shooter Meeting (Mandatory for all new IDPA Competitors) - 9am
    Shooters Meeting - 9:30am,
    First Shots - ~10:00am
    Cost: Match fee $20 ($15 if you are there and help with setup)
    Questions: See the website or email the match director at kris@ecoidpa.com

Hope to see you all out there for what is shaping up to be a hell of a good time!

Newbie, or Trading Post Troll

Fun time today! Great stages and lots of new shooters coming out. Looking forward to May's Classifier!