Close
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast
    Paintball Shooter

Yeah! It was a lot of fun, I was one of those new shooters. Good times.

Billy Jack Style Crotch Kicker buffalobo's Avatar

Great match, challenging stages, good shooters. Well done.
    If you're unarmed, you are a victim

Feedback

Fun match with fast and creative stages that flowed really well. Vanniek71 was on point as Match Director. Looking forward to running lots more of these.

Paper Hunter

Well done to everyone involved on a safe and successful first match. I was glad to see so many new shooters come out. My squad had a number of new shooters and everyone was safe and did well for their first time.
    Last edited by madmike283; 04-28-2013 at 09:30.

Glad everyone had a good time, the thanks are all mine though, without the volunteer RO/SO's and the SHOOTERS.....ECOIDPA would still be just a thought. Thanks to all of you that came out and made it a hell of a fun time!

Paintball Shooter

Oops, saw the scores posted on the Google group, please disregard.
    Last edited by 303sig1911; 04-28-2013 at 16:03.

They will be on the website tonight as well. Just waiting for SOMEONE to get off work so he can post them.

I am my own action figure
    Blog Entries

I will add my thanks to Kris and crew. Adding another sport is usually difficult...but this was really easy. The Club BOD asked CRCPS to bring in more sports and the guys who showed at the Feb test match have been a great addition. Keeping all the sports working together and growing is good for us all, the club and the facilities, props and targets.

We will be looking for a weekend day in late May or early June for an East range open house so you can all bring more new folks out to see what we all do for fun.
    Good Shooting, MarkCO

www.CarbonArms.us
    www.crci.org

Quote Originally Posted by MarkCO View Post
    We will be looking for a weekend day in late May or early June for an East range open house so you can all bring more new folks out to see what we all do for fun.
    I have some video (of me) from Saturday; conclusive evidence that I not only shoot glacially slow, I make the same mistakes I cited others for (no penalties, just cautions). Better clean up my own house before I get too carried away...

In any event, I plan to use the video to convince a few fence sitters to get the pole out of their...rectal sphincters and go shoot.

Paintball Shooter

I was very pleased with my results for my first time. Once again many many thanks for the patience and guidance for us newbies. I learned quite a bit. Also, I have to thanks some folks for taking care of me in my unprepared state and loaning me mag pouches and a power bar. I will pay it forward.